Your Minnesota Construction Law Attorneys
In cases involving construction law in Minnesota, attorneys can work with homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in resolving disputes that might arise on a project. Construction projects usually begin on a positive note but can quickly deteriorate over scope of work, time of performance, and payment issues. It is absolutely critical to involve the services of an attorney well-versed in Minnesota construction law at the beginning of a project before things have a chance to turn sour.
The attorneys at Fuller, Seaver, Swanson & Kelsch can help. We will ensure that your rights are protected from the start of the project to the end.
FSSK Law Firm can help you with Minnesota construction law matters including:
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiating contracts with statutorily prescribed pre-lien notice
- Negotiating/enforcing contract performance and payment terms
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiation change orders
- Recording/serving mechanic’s liens
- Foreclosing/defending mechanic's liens in a court of law
- Resolving disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution