Timothy D. Fuller
Tim is a founding partner at Fuller, Seaver, Swanson & Kelsch, focusing his practice on the following areas:
- Real estate law
- Litigation concerning townhome and condominium associations
Serving as a top Burnsville real estate lawyer, Tim represents over 300 different townhome associations ranging across the state of Minnesota. He has maintained a highly successful practice due to his efficient resolution of issues and keeping costs affordable for individual and corporate clients.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Representation of Townhome and Condominium Associations
- Commercial Landlord/Tentant Law
- Commercial Mortgage and Sale Closings
- General Real Estate Matters
- William Mitchell College of Law –cum laude (J.D. 1979).
- University of Minnesota – cum laude (B.A. 1975).
- State of Minnesota, 1979.
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota, 1980.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Law Clerk in Hennepin County, MN (1990).
- Minnesota State Bar Association